John Tucker – Chair 2020/2021
Max Westbrook – Immediate Past Chair 2019/2020.
2022 Meeting will be in Utah – Val Shupe will be our Chair.
2021 AccredNet meeting will be held in Charleston, South Carolina – November 10, 11, & 12
Mills House Wyndham Grand
Please click the below link to make your meal selection for the dinner hosted by Power DMS on November 11, 2021.
Link to Survey
A big Thank You to our sponsors –
Benchmark Analytics https://www.benchmarkanalytics.com/
DRAFT AccredNet Agenda
November 10-12, 2021
The Mill House, Wyndham Grand Hotel
Charleston, South Carolina
(all times are Eastern Standard Time)
Wednesday, November 10, 2021:
We hope you’re able to get in a little early so that you can enjoy all that Charleston has to offer. You will not be disappointed.
- 4:00pm Hotel check in is available
- 5:30pm: Evening reception sponsored by PMAM in Planters Suite at the hotel. Beverages and appetizers will be served.
- 6:30pm Dinner on your own for an opportunity to explore downtown Charleston!
Thursday, November 11, 2021:
- 7:00 am Breakfast provided by AccredNet in the Queen Street Gallery
- 8:00am Meeting at The Mill House in Signers Ballroom.
- Welcoming Remarks John B. Tucker
- Welcome our new attendees:
- Chief Mark A. Keel, South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED)
- History of AccredNet
- Introductions and BRIEF program update from each state
- Review and Discussion of updated by-laws
- Nominations for AccredNet leadership positions
- AccredNet Website: www.accrednet.org
- DOJ Certification Program Update: Rob Chapman, COPS Office
- Grants: Director Mark E. Damitio, IADALEST
- Challenge Coin Design: Val Shupe
- New attendees – round table / ask questions:
- Pitfalls when starting programs, funding source options, program fees, how to motivate agencies to get involved, does your state offer more than one level of accreditation
- 12:00 noon Lunch sponsored by Benchmark Analytics in the Barbados Room
- 1:00pm Sponsor Presentations (15 minutes each)
- 2:00pm Special Guest: “Leadership for a Lifetime” by Paul Butler with Presentations, LLC/CODY Systems
- 3:30pm Discussion: New Standards and the 2022 conference?
- 4:30pm Adjourn
- 5:45pm Meet in hotel lobby at 5:45pm to walk over
- 6:00pm Cocktail Reception sponsored by Power DMS
- 7:00pm Dinner sponsored by Power DMS
28 Broad St., Charleston, SC 29401
Since it is a seated/plated dinner, the restaurant needs menu choices before the event.
RSVP for Thursday night dinner (Please make your selections if you have not done so)
Friday, November 12, 2021:
- 7:00 AM Breakfast provided by AccredNet in the Queen Street Gallery
- 8:30am Meeting at The Mill House in Singers Ballroom.
Program Updates (all states)
- Additional Items for discussion
- Welcome our 2022 AccredNet Chairman
- Welcome our 2022 Conference Chairman Val Shupe
- Noon Adjourn
2022 Conference: Salt Lake City, Utah!